Are You A Trump Pro?
Are you a Trump pro? -- Take EW's quiz to see if you can tell Trump's mottos from the ones we made up
- TV Show
Donald Trump clearly thinks that his business advice is the greatest, classiest, and most in-demand advice in the world. And yet, to us, his obvious how-to-get-rich tidbits doled out during every episode of The Apprentice (NBC, Thursdays, 9 p.m.) seem a little Economics for Dummies. . . for Dummies. Can you tell the real Trumpisms from the fake ones on this list?
1. People go over budget, they’re in big trouble.
2. Everyone loves a winner. Be a winner, and you’ll win. But you start losing, then you’re a loser.
3. Always count your change. That nickel short might not seem like much, but it adds up.
4. People have to respect you, or you cannot be a leader.
5. You have to find the right price. And if you don’t, big trouble.
6. Buy a classy wallet. You whip out one of those Velcro numbers, I don’t care how much cash you’ve got inside, that deal ain’t closing.
7. ”Thinking outside of the box” is something that is very much of a cliché, but if you want to be successful, that’s how you’re going to have to do it.
8. ”Who let the dogs out?” is something that is very much of a cliché, but if you want to be successful, that’s who you have to let out.
REAL: 1, 4, 5, 7; FAKE: 2, 3, 6, 8