1. What was Ritchie Valens’ biggest hit?
”’Oh, Donna’ [sic]? We cover Valens’ ‘Come On, Let’s Go,’ but ‘Oh, Donna’ is the one that comes up a lot.”
2. Which phrase best fits: Go on and take it ____. (A) to the limit (B) to the extreme (C) to its logical conclusion
[Laughs] ”A. [Singing the Eagles song] ‘Take it to the limit one more time.’ We like ‘Witchy Woman,’ too.”
3. Assume X=Let’s Go and Y=Hey. Complete this equation: Y + _ = X
”So…hey + _ = let’s go? [pause] Come on? No? Oh, right, Ho. ‘Hey, ho, let’s go.’ That’s an obvious one. I was stuck on Ritchie Valens.”
4. What is [sqare root]AC/DC ?
”I need to, like, study for this interview. Maybe Kiss.”
5. Rank these Donnas from coolest to least cool: Donna Summer, Donna Rice, Donna Tartt, Don Ameche.
”Okay, Donna Summer. We’re big disco fans. Second is Don Ameche. Then Donna Tartt. I don’t really have a reason. And then Donna Rice. Why? I mean…you put them in order. Some of these are kind of obscure. Usually people ask us about Donna D’Errico.”