Jude Law's toddler swallows Ecstasy. The 2-year-old girl is hospitalized after finding a tablet of the drug at a kids' party held at a rock club

Remember that episode of ”ER” last February where Dr. Greene’s baby found an Ecstasy tablet lying around, swallowed it, and had to be hospitalized? Remember how unlikely you thought that was? Turns out it wasn’t that far-fetched. According to the Associated Press, something similar happened to the 2-year-old daughter of Jude Law, who came upon a stray Ecstasy pill and swallowed part of it, forcing her mom, Sadie Frost, to rush her to the hospital on Saturday.

The ”Road to Perdition” star’s daughter, Iris, was at a kids’ party Saturday afternoon at a London club called Soho House that had hosted nightclubbing partygoers on Friday night. Police told AP that actress Frost (”Bram Stoker’s Dracula”) noticed the girl had something in her mouth and managed to get half of it out, then called an ambulance. The girl was hospitalized overnight and returned home the next morning.

Police told AP that they did not plan to take action against Frost and Law; in fact, they informed the couple that they were within their rights to sue Soho House, and that the police’s nightclub licensing board would investigate the club for having illegal drugs on the premises.

Law and Frost have been married since 1997. They have had three children together, including a boy, Rudy, born just last month. Frost also has a son from a previous marriage.