More from EW
1 of 10
My resolution is: ''To strengthen my bladder muscles so I don't have to leave the theater during The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Django Unchained, or Prometheus. You know each of those is going to be at least 130 minutes.'' —Zeus
2 of 10
My resolution is: ''Actually my pop culture resolution is to convert as many people as I can to Community and Cougar Town as well. I got a pretty good success rate with Community so far. Everyone I got to check it out or lent my DVDs to loves it except for my one brother and this one guy I work with who like it but aren't madly in love with it like the rest of us.'' —Heather
3 of 10
My resolution is: ''To do whatever I can to help make a fifth season of Fringe possible!'' —Erin Morris
4 of 10
My resolution is: ''I will attend my first midnight showing of a movie (Hunger Games, I'm looking at you).'' —Cindi Williams
5 of 10
My resolution is: ''To never read, watch or hear about the Kardashians EVER again. Out of sight and out of mind.'' —Anti-K's
6 of 10
My resolution is: ''1) To finally quit 90210. I hated it in season 2 but soldiered on and it got really good in season 3 but this year it's just unwatchable. I don't watch it live anymore and I don't even enjoy it when I do watch it. Sorry, Shenae, but 2012 will be free of that ridiculous zip code.
2) I will watch as much Glee as possible to make up for all the people not watching Glee (okay, I'll just stalk Cory Monteith and convince him we belong together).
3) Track down everyone in the U.S. who owns a Nielsen box and force them to watch Nikita every Friday at 8 p.m. until the season finale. Congrats Nikita, you just went from the CW's lowest rated show to the highest rated show of all time. Muhahahahaha!'' —Dude
7 of 10
My resolution is: ''To hype up Breaking Bad as much as possible for anyone who does not know what this show is (so far I got four people to watch it...and they loved it). What an amazing 4th season it was and I cannot wait for the 5th and final one.'' —FarisN
8 of 10
My resolution is: ''To end my mourning for Friday Night Lights and finally, somehow, move on (until the movie!).'' —Rsimon113
9 of 10
My resolution is: ''I will go see Book of Mormon again!'' —Rlb237
10 of 10
My resolution is: ''I resolve to:
1) stop apologizing for my strange but true love of vampire-themed TV shows, especially The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and the American version of Being Human.
2) Continue prosthelytizing for The Hunger Games, as Katniss Everdeen is the YA antidote to Bella Swan. (Though I admit to enjoying the cracklike nonsense that is Twilight, I'm an adult who can understand when a "heroine" is actually an antifeminist wet rag.)
Continue bribing my nieces and nephews to read the good books. That's right: $50 if they read the first three Harry Potter books within a year, and they must finish the first before they turn 11. Questions are asked to make sure they read the books and don't watch the movies. Jane Austen novels, The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the Calvin and Hobbes collections, among others, will receive similar ''holy book'' treatment.
4) Rewatch my favorite oldies this year, like White Heat and Laura.
5) Stay on my current Fass-bender. I enjoy him so much. Thank you, Steve McQueen. I'm sure there are more, but those are the first 5 that came to mind! '' —AllieBoBallie