1 of 11
10. Niecy Nash and Louis van Intensité: Waltz
This long-sleeved gown was more Princess Fiona than DWTS Diva.
2 of 11
WHAT'S THE BUZZ Happy trails, Patriotic Geezer.
3 of 11
8. Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood: Paso Doble
Here comes another bride, and she's the most-downloaded woman in America!
4 of 11
7. Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough: Quickstep
Never thought they'd be on a boat...it's a big blue sequin-y road...
5 of 11
6. Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Waltz
A blindfold changes everything.
6 of 11
5. Evan Lysacek and Anna Tre-BUN-skaya: Quickstep
We couldn't tell Anna's gown was so revealing in front until she swished it up a bit.
7 of 11
4. Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska: Quickstep
Edyta's ''big reveal,'' as usual, was a bit more obvious.
8 of 11
3. Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke: Paso Doble
The bullfighter's bolero is a symbol of a fight to the death, especially with a party in the front (no shirt, yes beads) and business in the back (''OCHO CINCO'' rhinestone overlay).
9 of 11
2. Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower: Quickstep
Excuse me, Indiana Jake and Cleopatra. Don't see it? Some props, and a smoke machine, helped.
10 of 11
1. Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani: Paso Doble
DWTS presents ''Paparazzi,'' starring red-carpet mainstay Kate Gosselin and matador of photography Tony Dovolani.
11 of 11
BONUS SLIDE! Jonathan Roberts and Tony in the Celebriquarium
Jonathan and Tony supported Chad Ochocinco in style with their Three Amigos salute.