1 of 12
Disqualified: Derek Hough and Amy Purdy
Hey, wait, those aren't costumes! (They weren't able to make the official ABC photo shoot.)
2 of 12
11. Diana Nyad and Henry Byalikov
Snoozer pose. Gonna need some more flair, and maybe some fringe.
3 of 12
10. Emma Slater and Billy Dee Williams
Only one of them is exuding ''I woke up like this!'' ironically.
4 of 12
9. James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd
''Help, I've fallen into another partnership with an attractive man no one really knows!''
5 of 12
8. Cody Simpson and Witney Carson
This should be the standard comes-with-the-frame photo for the rest of time. Are they siblings? Dating? Happy? Let the mystery unfold?. liiiiiive!
6 of 12
7. Cheryl Burke and Drew Carey
Excellent prop work. If cross-dressing is a new ballroom standard, they get a 10. ''Tehhhhhhhhhhhn!''
7 of 12
6. Sharna Burgess and Charlie White
Sharna is always solid gold, but the ice prancer needs to work on that bravado.
8 of 12
5. Tony Dovolani and NeNe Leakes
With a thigh slit up to there and a willingness to embrace her height, Ms. Thang's confidence sparkles next to Tony's godliness.
9 of 12
4. Karina Smirnoff and Sean Avery
''When Karina dips, you stand there'' is not how the song goes, but this pose works for them. Points off for his non-ballroom shoes, though.
10 of 12
3. Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas
Looks like they're already sharing a leg, with a killer stiletto in the middle. I know I'd be scared. Clearly they're a major threat.
11 of 12
2. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Meryl Davis
His smolder combined with her weightlessness already make them a technical threat. And let's not even get into their butts.
12 of 12
1. Danica McKellar and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Winnie Cooper discovered pleather hot pants, Val looks like he has a sexy secret, and this balancing act is the most impressive by far. Three 10s!