In honor of Jeff Lewis welcoming daughter, Monroe Christine Lewis, on Tuesday, EW is taking a look back at the designer-turned-reality-star’s best moments as the king of Flipping Out.
Joined by a ragtag team of employees, the Bravo personality runs his own house-flipping and design agency in Los Angeles. Among the crew: Gage Edward, Lewis’ partner of seven years and father to Monroe Christine, joined the show in season 5, while mainstays Jenni Pulos Nassos and Zoila Chavez have been adding to Lewis’ frustration since day one. Luckily for the entertainment world, all of his hijinks is caught on Bravo’s hit series, which began in 2007 and has since aired for 9 seasons.
While not always delivered in the kindest tone, Lewis has built a career on his sharp, witty attitude. Yes, his laser-focus for business helped him build an impressive client list, but his humor keeps them coming back. Read on for 10 times he took the title of his TV show to a new level.
1. When he left a dead bug on his former assistant Andrew’s desk.
2. When he shared his unbreakable confidence.
3. When he crashed the opening of new El Pollo Loco and made Jenni dress like fire.
4. When he scored a portrait with a dude sleeping on a bench.
5. When he did the same thing to this guy at the airport.
6. And this peaceful passenger.
7. When when Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum Brandi Glanville “jokingly” threw wine in his face on Watch What Happens Live, and he had this reaction.
8. When he poked fun at it, getting drenched in this Bravo summer teaser.
9. When he displayed his dedication to color swatches.
10. When he gave the world a cuteness overload, kissing his newborn baby in this father-daughter portrait.