Face Off is keeping it in the family for season 11.
Syfy announced Monday morning during the TODAY show it will bring 16 contestants from past seasons back for Face Off: All Stars, giving several fan-favorites another shot at becoming one of Hollywood’s next great special effects make-up artists.
Actress McKenzie Westmore, daughter of renowned make-up artists Marion Christine Bergeson and Michael Westmore, will return to the reality competition series as host for the 11th time since the program first aired in 2011. Westmore’s father, who won an Academy Award for his work on the 1985 Peter Bogdonavich film Mask, is set to mentor the All Stars contestants throughout the season.
Face Off‘s familiar panel of judges, including three-time Oscar-winner Ve Neill (Pirates of the Caribbean, The Amazing Spider-Man), Glenn Hetrick (The Hunger Games, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), and Neville Page (Avatar, Prometheus), will return for All Stars as well.
Season 11 will also feature a revolving door of special guests from the entertainment industry, including film director John Landis (The Blues Brothers, Coming to America), Resident Evil writer-director Paul W.S. Anderson, Hollywood producer Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland, Austin Powers, Bad Moms), filmmaker Marcus Nispel (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th) and Jeff Wolfe, an Emmy-winning stunt coordinator who previously worked on films like Rush Hour and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.
Read on for a full list of returning contestants who will compete for the Face Off: All Stars crown when the series returns Jan. 24 at 9 p.m. ET on Syfy.
- Adam Milicevic (Season 8) – Los Angeles, CA
- Ben Ploughman (Season 9) – Los Angeles, CA
- Cat Paschen (Season 6) – Los Angeles, CA
- Cig Neutron (Season 7) – Los Angeles CA
- Emily Serpico (Season 8) – Orlando, FL
- Evan Hedges (Season 9) – Boulder, CO
- Gage Hubbard (Season 1) – Los Angeles, CA
- George Troester (Season 7) – Los Angeles, CA
- Jasmine Ringo (Season 9) – Las Vegas, NV
- Keaghlan Ashley (Season 7) – Los Angeles, CA
- Logan Long (Season 8) – Salt Lake City, UT
- Melissa Ebbe (Season 10) – Milwaukee, WI
- Niko Gonzalez (Season 6) – Los Angeles, CA
- Rachael Wagner (Season 7) – Los Angeles, CA
- Stella Sensel (Season 7) – New York, NY
- Tyler Green (Season 6) – Litchfield, CT