Hey, you! Yes, you. We know you go to sleep at night wishing there was just one more episode of Happy Endings to make you laugh, or that you could gaze into Eddie Redmayne’s beautiful green eyes in person. Or maybe you’re more of a Jennifer Aniston person, and have always wondered if her hair looks that perfect in real life. Whatever your pop culture niche, you can find it at EW PopFest. Don’t miss out on the chance to see your favorite celebrities, TV stars, and more all in the same place — get informed below, and head here for more.
Where and when is PopFest?
It’s at The Reef in downtown L.A. from Oct. 29-30 (aka the best Halloween Eve ever).
Who’s going to be there?
Oh, man, are you in for a treat. There’s a loaded schedule of awesome people appearing and doing fun things like answering your questions, acting out never-before-seen scenes, and singing! Here’s the list of people you can find at PopFest:
- Eddie Redmayne and Katherine Waterston (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) Redmayne and Waterston will be doing a Q&A and sharing an exclusive sneak peek of their sure-to-be blockbuster
- Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) The brothers Winchester will chat about 11 seasons of their demon-hunting adventures, what’s in store for season 12, and answer your questions (so start prepping now!)
- Jennifer Aniston (Office Christmas Party) Jen will be joining her Office Christmas Party co-stars T.J. Miller, Olivia Munn, and Courtney B. Vance (alongside directors Will Speck and Josh Gordon) for an exclusive sneak peek and a discussion about their new movie
- Stephen Amell, Melissa Benoist, Grant Gustin, Caity Lotz (Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow) The CW’s superheroes join forces to
defeat evilanswer your questions alongside producer Greg Berlanti.
- Nick Jonas The ex-JoBro takes the stage — those not in attendance, try to quell your “Jealous”-y
- Amy Sherman-Palladino & Dan Palladino (Gilmore Girls) The brains behind your favorite fast-talking mother-daughter duo will reveal a sneak peek at exclusive footage from the new GG revival
- Tove Lo The cool girl herself will perform her hit songs
- James Corden (The Late Late Show with James Corden) The Carpool Karaoke mastermind will talk TV and life as a triple threat
- This Is Us cast members (Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown, Justin Hartley, Chrissy Metz) will team up against each other for a game of pop culture trivia that may or may not be sponsored by Kleenex (but don’t worry – they probably won’t make you cry at PopFest).
- Ryan Murphy and the stars that bring his shows to life (Lea Michele, Emma Roberts, Kathy Bates, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jamie Lee Curtis) will sit down and reveal secrets from the sets.
- Jeff Probst will be there to
vote attendees out of the venueto host actual Survivor challenges that you get to participate in against former players. He’ll also do a special Q&A with challenge producer John Kirhoffer and EW’s own Dalton Ross.
- Neil Flynn (The Middle), Matt Walsh (Veep), Adam Pally (Making History), Lauren Lapkus (Orange is the New Black) and more of the best improv comedians currently on television will team up to an unbeatable hour of comedy hosted by UCB co-founder Matt Besser
- And so much more, including the Grey’s Anatomy cast, the Teen Wolf cast, Anna Faris, Janelle Monae, the cast of Bob’s Burgers, a Happy Endings live table read, Chris Colfer, Ricky Dillon, Lizzo, Jake Miller, Jojo, Terry McMillan, Diana Gabaldon, the cast of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, screenings of The Mick and Making History, plus happy hours with the casts, live podcast recordings of Fat Man on Batman with Kevin Smith, Gilmore Guys, Bitch Sesh with Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider, The Love Bomb with Nico Tortorella and Hilary Duff, and even more pop culture goodness (I know what you’re thinking – how is that even possible?). Find the full list here.
OK, I’m in! What are my ticket options?
You can buy single-day general admission for Saturday or Sunday or a two-day pass for both. Or, if you’re feeling ~fancy~ and want a special bonus screening of Marvel’s Doctor Strange starring Benedict Cumberbatch and access to early admission and a reserved bar, you can buy VIP tickets, too. We’ve got something for everyone.
How much are tickets, and where can I buy them?
Go here! You can also buy tickets at the venue box office located at 1933 South Broadway on the Hill Street side of the building. Tickets start at $49 for single-day general admission. A two-day pass is $99, a single-day VIP is $99 and a two-day VIP pass is $199. But let’s be real — seeing all of your favorite stars in one place? Priceless.
Do you happen to have a video that could explain to me how awesome EW PopFest is going to be?
Why yes, yes we do.