Thaddaeus McAdams/FilmMagic
Christopher Rosen
July 12, 2016 AT 11:52 AM EDT

After reports surfaced Monday that Lil Wayne had been hospitalized for the second time in four weeks because of seizures, the rapper posted a tweet assuring fans he was just fine.

“False Alarm!” he wrote. “I appreciate da prayers and konsern [sic] but I’m good!!! Luv!!!!”

TMZ had reported Wayne was hospitalized last week because of seizures.

Last month, Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Omaha, Nebraska after he suffered seizures in flight. His reps called the incident “minor” and said Wayne was “under the guidance of his own doctors” and in “good spirits.” Days after the hospitalization, Wayne performed at E3.

Wayne has battled seizures in the past. The 33-year-old rapper previously suffered publicized health incidents in 2012 and again in 2013 while on the set of a Nicki Minaj video. After the 2013 incident, Wayne said he has epilepsy and noted that seizures were a part of his life. “Y’all just never hear about them,” he said.

You May Like

Comments

EDIT POST