Diana Prince and Newt Scamander are leading the Warner Bros. contingent in San Diego.
The movie studio announced its Saturday panel slate at next week’s Comic-Con International. The studio’s big offerings include Wonder Woman, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Suicide Squad, and more.
Conan O’Brien will emcee the afternoon’s events in Hall H, which will include stars from all the featured movies.
In addition to the panels, there will signing appearances in three distinct areas: the Warner Bros. Booth (Fantastic Beasts, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword), the DC Booth (Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman), and the LEGO Booth (The LEGO Batman Movie).
Here’s a rundown of who’s expected to appear:
- Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen, and director Patty Jenkins.
- Suicide Squad: Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, Adam Beach, Karen Fukuhara, and writer/director David Ayer.
- The LEGO Batman Movie: Will Arnett and director Chris McKay.
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword: Charlie Hunnam.
- Kong: Skull Island: Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, and director Jordan Vogt-Roberts.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, Colin Farrell, and director David Yates.
Warner Bros.’ panel lineup will kick off at 11:30 a.m. PT on Saturday, July 23 in San Diego Convention Center’s Hall H.