The Los Angeles based duo Classixx, composed of producers Michael David and Tyler Blake, joined EW on Monday to talk about their new album, Faraway Reach, due out June 3. A follow-up to their 2013 album Hanging Gardens, Faraway Reach features a lengthy list of collaborators, including Passion Pit, T-Pain, and How To Dress Well.
“We had a Google document and we made a list of potential collaborators,” David says, promising that, yes, T-Pain’s famed Auto-Tune will make an appearance.
Classixx will play their first U.S. show with the new album on June 4 at Los Angeles’ El Rey Theatre, and will play a slew of summer festivals, including Lollapalooza, Shaky Knees, and Panorama.
See the tracklist for Faraway Reach below.
1. Grecian Summer
2. In These Fine Times (ft. De Lux)
3. Safe Inside (ft. Passion Pit)
4. I Feel Numb (ft. Alex Frankel)
5. Just Let Go (ft. How To Dress Well)
6. The Dissolve” (ft. Isles)
7. Whatever I Want (ft. T-Pain)
8. Ndivile (ft. Nonku)
9. Faraway Reach
10. Eyes On Me (ft. Harriet Brown)
11. Pure Distraction
12. A Mountain With No Ending (ft. Panama)