PlayStation’s Spring Fever is no more, but PlayStation 4 players can still look forward to a season of major digital releases with Sony’s new Launch Party event.
Sony has announced the upcoming release dates and prices for six digital games coming to the PlayStation 4. A new trailer, shown above, highlights the offerings set to debut when the event begins on March 15. Each game will be available for pre-order for 10% off, including games like Double Fine’s Day of the Tentacle Remastered and one of the best games EW saw at last year’s PAX East, Enter the Gungeon.
During this time, PlayStation will also have franchise sales for both game series and film franchises. Check out the full line-up of sales here.
See the full line-up of games, prices (both full and pre-order), and release dates below, and watch the trailer above for a preview of the six games.
- Salt and Sanctuary (PS4) — releases March 15 for $17.99/$16.19
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4/PS Vita) — releases March 22 for $14.99/$13.49
- Enter the Gungeon (PS4) — releases April 5 for $14.99/$13.49
- Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4) — releases April 12 for $14.99/$13.49
- Invisible Inc. (PS4) — releases April 19 for $19/99/$17.99
- Alienation (PS4) — releases April 26 for $19.99/$17.99