- TV Show
- Current Status
- In Season
The biggest night in music is just one night away, and the 58th annual Grammy Awards will air live on Monday.
Taylor Swift, who’s nominated for seven Grammys this year, is set to open the show, and Kendrick Lamar, who leads with 11 nominations, and The Weeknd, who also has seven noms, will also perform.
Rihanna will take the stage for the first time since the release of her new album Anti, and Adele (whose new album 25 wasn’t eligible this year) is also set to perform. The rock supergroup The Hollywood Vampires (including Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, and Joe Perry) will make their live TV debut, as will the cast of the Broadway show Hamilton, who will broadcast their opening number live from the Richard Rodgers Theatre in New York.
Jackson Browne will join The Eagles in a tribute to their late band member Glenn Frey, and Lady Gaga will honor David Bowie with a performance. Chris Stapleton, Gary Clark Jr., and Bonnie Raitt will also unite to pay tribute to B.B. King.
Check out the full list of performers below:
- Alabama Shakes
- Joey Alexander
- James Bay and Tori Kelly
- Justin Bieber and Jack Ü (Diplo and Skrillex)
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato, and Meghan Trainor with Lionel Richie
- Andra Day and Ellie Goulding
- Eagles (Don Henley, Bernie Leadon, Timothy B. Schmit, and Joe Walsh) with Jackson Browne, paying tribute to Glenn Frey
- The cast of Hamilton
- Hollywood Vampires (Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, and Joe Perry)
- Sam Hunt and Carrie Underwood
- Lady Gaga, paying tribute to David Bowie
- Kendrick Lamar
- Little Big Town
- Pitbull, Travis Barker, and Robin Thicke
- Chris Stapleton, Gary Clark Jr., and Bonnie Raitt, paying tribute to B.B. King
- Taylor Swift
- The Weeknd
The Grammys will air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday, and the show starts at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. See the full list of this year’s nominees here.