Wednesday’s episode of American Horror Story: Hotel is a pivotal one for fans: The identity of the Ten Commandments Killer will finally be revealed!
EW saw an early cut of the episode and here are five things you can expect out of the twisted hour:
- The killer’s identity is revealed within the first 10 minutes.
- Much of the episode unfolds in a flashback, revealing how the killer first came to the Hotel Cortez.
- The killer has a secret trophy room and let’s just say it is not full of sportsmanship awards.
- We learn where James March (Evan Peters) got his very specific accent.
- A major character dies by the end of the episode.
American Horror Story: Hotel airs Wednesdays at at 10 p.m. ET on FX.