David Letterman’s final Top Ten List featured more star wattage than an awards show. For the final Late Show, Letterman enlisted 10 celebrity friends — from Alec Baldwin and Barbara Walters to Tina Fey and Chris Rock — to roast him with “Top Ten Things I’ve Always Wanted to Say To Dave.” Fey was the winner, but let’s not sleep on the comedic timing of Peyton Manning. Watch above, read the full list below.
10. Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows, yours is most geographically convenient to my home.”
9. Barbara Walters: “Did you know that you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?”
8. Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake.”
7. Jerry Seinfeld: “I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air… You know, I just thought of something–I’ll be fine.”
6. Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave, I’ve always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.”
5. Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.”
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
3. Peyton Manning: “You are to comedy what I am to comedy.”
2. Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
1. Bill Murray: “Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.”
Keep up with all the latest late-night coverage by subscribing to our newsletter. Head here for more details.