What do you get when you put an investor, a retired Olympian, a member of LMFAO, and a football player in the same room? Season 20 of Dancing With the Stars.
ABC has officially announced all but one of the show’s new cast, with the 12th and final member set to be announced at a later date. For now, here are the 11 people you can look forward to seeing covered in head-to-toe fringe:
- Former sergeant, and Men’s Health‘s current “Ultimate Guy of 2014,” Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess
- Shark Tank investor Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson
- Singer/actress/author/diva Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev
- Retired Olympic gold medalist Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough
- Singer-songwriter Riker Lynch and Allison Holker
- Model/actress Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe
- LMFAO’s RedFoo and Emma Slater
- Current NFL free agent Michael Sam, best known for coming out while playing for the University of Missouri, and Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games star Willow Shields and Mark Ballas
- Actress/singer/author Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani
- Actress Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Dancing With the Stars season 20 premieres Monday, March 16 at 8 p.m. on ABC.