1. Teen girl gets invited to prom by Breaking Bad fan via video message from Bryan Cranston, who warns her to ”tread lightly” if she says no
Cranston was so sweet in his invitation, even offering to buy her a blue dress that matched the guy’s tux and meth.
2. Mrs. Doubtfire 2 in the works
I’m surprised the studio bought the pitch, which was just Robin Williams showing up in drag and saying in a singsong Scottish brogue, “Dear, I always say: A flawed sequel is better than none at all.”
3. Joey Fatone disses Backstreet Boys reunion tour: ”I feel like they just need the money. No offense, guys”; Nick Carter responds: ”Just disappointed, I really liked Joey”
Oh my God, even their feuds suck.
4. Brandy and fiancé Ryan Press call off engagement
Meanwhile, Monica stood in the shadows, steepling her fingers, and whispered: “Now the boy is mine.”
5. Lady Gaga gets wisdom teeth pulled, tweets selfie from bed, and writes, ”Chipmunk Cheeks…. I can’t eat. I’m gonna put some meatballs in a blender”
She then removed her custom-made hospital gown, stuffed it into the blender, and selected “liquefy.”
6. Writer accuses Orphan Black producers of stealing idea for clone show, sues for $5 million
When reached for comment, five of the seven Tatiana Maslanys said the lawsuit had no merit, while the two other Tatianas mouthed, “It’s a conspiracy!” and ran off down the street.
7. On 36th birthday, James Franco shares video of crowd outside his Broadway show singing him ”Happy Birthday”
The guy looks great for his age. In fact, he looks so young, he tried to pick himself up on Instagram.
8. Deaf woman whose first moments of hearing at age 29 were captured on video gets flown by Megadeth to gig so she can hear her first rock concert
Sorry. I typed that wrong: It should say “so she can hear her last rock concert.”