1. Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock re-create Big‘s giant toy-piano scene on British talk show
The stunt turned tragically adorable when the two actors collided hard on the high C and fused into the most beloved and accessible celebrity of all time.
2. MythBusters airs Walking Dead-themed episode that explores questions like ”Are axes or guns more effective at dispatching the undead?”
It also examines the question ”Has MythBusters run out of actual scientific mysteries?”
3. Suzanne Somers reveals she has sex with 77-year-old husband twice a day
”So…that’s what I was for???” said her ThighMaster, hurling itself into the nearest Dumpster.
4. Walter White’s iconic pair of tighty-whities from Breaking Bad pilot fetches $9,900 at auction
While some had questioned its authenticity, chemists tested the never-washed underwear and verified that it broke bad sometime between late 2007 and early 2008.
4. One of the bears from Miley Cyrus’ VMA gig spills on Reddit: ”Robin [Thicke] seemed very onboard and even suggested some of the moves”
Maybe this will give the snake from Britney Spears’ VMA performance the courage to finally come forward and tell all.
5. New Lance Armstrong book claims that then girlfriend Sheryl Crow told investigators she saw cycling champ engage in doping
They were first tipped off by Crow’s 2006 remix hit ”A Blood Change Would Do You Good.”
6. Piece of gum chewed by Gene Simmons on TV sells on eBay for nearly $250,000
Walt’s underwear seems like a bargain now, right?
7. Production begins on Lights, Camera, Christmas!, ABC reality competition on which 16 families try to create most elaborate Christmas-themed house
It was originally titled Who Wants to Make Your Jewish Neighbors REALLY Uncomfortable?