1. James Franco to guest in two episodes of The Mindy Project as Dr. Leotard, fashion model-turned-ob/gyn
Okay, I had ”film a documentary about himself filming a documentary about himself filming a documentary” as his next move, but I guess this is kind of interesting too.
2. Geraldo Rivera posts nearly nude self-portrait on Twitter with the words ”70 is the new 50”
Larry King shot back a naked selfie and tweeted ”Paleolithic is the new Mesolithic!”
3. Adam Levine engaged to Victoria’s Secret model
Good to see that guy finally catch a break!
4. Syfy greenlights Sharknado sequel
And yet they only made one Mansquito and one Piranhaconda? What a Dinocroc of $#@%!
5. Jason Sudeikis says sex with Olivia Wilde helped him lose weight: ”I have the greatest workout partner in the world. And you don’t need a gym membership for that kind of workout”
But congrats to you on almost making it through day 12 of your P90X workout.
6. Beatles Broadway tribute show Rain from 2010 sues new show Let It Be for copyright infringement, claiming Let It Be aped its musical arrangements, banter, costumes, and wigs
”Quit ripping off my rip-off!”
7. Mom charged with child neglect after leaving two kids in car while she attended Lil Wayne concert
Although bringing them into the concert probably wouldn’t have put her on the short list for mother of the year, either.
8. Paul Walker to appear in Shark Week special Spawn of Jaws
You never know, Paul. Maybe a Sharknado 2 producer takes notice and that’s all you can ask for.
9. Two men arrested for allegedly organizing phony Lady Gaga and Rihanna concerts, pocketing $2 million
”Please be fake,” mumbled one teenager as he sat there staring at the gift envelope from his parents containing two Nickelback tickets.