- TV Show
- run date
- Lorne Michaels
- Current Status
- Off Air
1. His 20/20 Experience moved a projected one million copies in its first week. He’s bringing albums back!
2. The pop star’s March 9 hosting gig helped Saturday Night Live (which has been lackluster this season) attract its biggest audience in 14 months.
3. Bust out the ”Suit & Tie” s—. There’s talk that the Academy wants Timberlake to host next year’s Oscars.
4. His stint on Fallon’s Late Night (March 11–15) boosted ratings by 13 percent, Nielsen reports.
5. Even Don Draper thinks he’s dapper. ”I’m a big fan [of his style],” Jon Hamm said recently. ”He’s a trendsetter.”