E!’s most famous family is dreaming of a white Christmas — because white’s the best color for reflecting flashbulbs, naturally.
The whole krew cloaked themselves in snow-colored outfits for what E! calls “the always hotly anticipated production that is the Kardashian and Jenner family holiday card,” which hit the web today. Because the holidays are a time for love and acceptance, I’ll try not to quibble with the network’s lack of quotation marks around “hotly anticipated.” But I do have a few burning questions about the image. Namely:
– Is it still a family Christmas card if four out of 12 family members had to be Photoshopped in after the fact?
– What, no Kanye? A third of the card is already fake — you couldn’t just digitally add in this photo, or something?
– Why is that poor (and, er, sadly deceased) kitty trapped in a glass case of emotion?
– Why is Kendall Jenner blithely lounging on a filing cabinet?
– Who looks the most uncomfortable: Lamar Odom, baby Penelope, or Kris Jenner’s left arm?
Your thoughts are kindly requested in the komments.