1. Edvard Munch’s The Scream auctioned off for $120 million
Suckers! I just bought a Home Alone poster for $12 and you can barely tell the difference when you squint.
2. Megan Fox interview cut short by publicist when reporter asks about her rumored pregnancy
He had been instructed to stick with safe topics, like when she compared Michael Bay to Hitler.
3. After cries of racism, Popchips pulls fake dating-site ad starring Ashton Kutcher as a stereotypical Indian
”To any Indians who were offended, please know that we need to ‘curry’ favor with you,” winked Kutcher, adding, ”That one was okay because it was just about the food.”
4. Ted Nugent unleashes profane rant on CBS This Morning in response to suggestion that he’s not ”moderate”
CBS This Morning: where anything can happen (as long as Ted Nugent is here)!
5. Alex Trebek on Jeopardy!: ”Yes, I have been thinking about retiring”
We may have lost the ‘stache — and that was hard enough — but we will not lose the rest of you, Alex.
6. Lifetime unveils new logo
Sorry, it’s not two votive candles vaguely shaped like Jennifer Love Hewitt’s breasts.
7. Queen drummer Roger Taylor nixes idea of band performing with Freddie Mercury hologram
They’re also holding firm on never performing with a real-life Vanilla Ice.
8. Rihanna posts new batch of racy photos, this time of her partying with strippers
Analysts believe that her Insta-gram account will soon be valued at one billion head shakes.
9. Amanda Bynes allegedly hits second car in a month
What a girl wants: driving lessons?
10. Too-skinny models to be barred from Vogue
But how will they put no food on the table?