1. Betty White to guest-star opposite Jennifer Love Hewitt on Lifetime masseuse-with-benefits drama The Client List
Very nervous about that billboard. Maybe a little curious. But mostly nervous.
2. Patrick Dempsey rescues teen who crashed and flipped car near his Malibu home
Whatever. If Ryan Gosling were around, he would’ve also repaired the car while driving the kid to the hospital.
3. The day after performing at marijuana-themed 4/20 Bake Off concert, Wiz Khalifa cited for pot in Holiday Inn room
Can you imagine how embarrassing it was for him to be caught in possession of a Holiday Inn room?
4. Keeping Up With the Kardashians gets three-season renewal, which nets family millions
See, America? If you put in a little hard(ly) work(ing), it will pay off!
5. Manhattan town house that doubled as Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment on Sex and the City sells for nearly $10 million to mystery buyer
Seeing the price tag, I couldn’t help but wonder: It comes with all of her shoes, right?
6. After latest tape leak, Mel Gibson tells Leno, ”I’ve got a little bit of a temper”
A bit? One more outburst and iTunes can release Mad Mel: The Meltdown Sessions.
7. Justin Bieber says he wrote song about woman who claimed she was carrying his child
It’s called “Baby Baby Baby (Three Things We Didn’t Make).”
8. Glee cast reportedly annoyed when Lindsay Lohan showed up late for her guest spot
They were kind of hoping she wouldn’t show up at all.
9. Ke$ha tweets photo of herself peeing in street
That’s one way to audition for Snooki and JWoww’s spin-off.