1. On the Rachael Ray show, Gwyneth Paltrow defends her cookbook, insists she didn’t use ghostwriter
But did she have to reveal that she even grew her own mustache for Shakespeare in Love?
2. Adam Levine in talks to costar on American Horror Story
His horror cred? Sitting near Christina Aguilera.
3. Kathy Bates, not Charlie Sheen, to play ghost of Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men‘s April 30 episode
Explained Chuck Lorre: ”This is as much Misery as I can handle.”
4. VH1 to air reality show Hollywood Exes, featuring former wives of celebs like Prince and Will Smith who ”want to show the world that they are more than just a trophy wife with a pretty face”
Which will definitely happen on a VH1 reality show called Hollywood Exes.
5. Todd Phillips says third Hangover will be the last
And just to refresh your memory, the second was the first.
6. While pimping Kiss-Mötley Crüe tour, Gene Simmons blasts ”fake bulls—” performers like Rihanna
He then painted his face, claimed to have slept with nearly 5,000 women, and underwent plastic surgery with his wife on his reality show.
7. C-SPAN founder Brian Lamb steps down as CEO after 34 years
By a tally of 235 yeas to 18 nays, the motion to honor Mr. Lamb for 34 years of…[sounds of snoring, a Vivaldi concerto in D major]
8. Kim Kardashian reportedly considering pressing charges after being flour-bombed on red carpet by antifur activist
She actually wasn’t going to until someone explained to her that it wasn’t fairy dust.
9. Conservative groups target Star Wars: The Old Republic videogame, which will allow players to have same-sex relationships
They’re suggesting an alternate version that’s even more realistic, allowing players to engage only in no-sex relationships.