PopWatchers, we know you don’t need to know that Katherine Heigl has a horse named Jean Harlow (and another named Ronnie!)? But like us, you want to.
Here are a few more things we learned about Heigl from her cover story in January’s ELLE:
- Heigl is old-fashioned (“she demanded to know [husband Josh Kelley’s] intentions” when they started dating), but she also picked out her own engagement ring (not all bling is created equal, ladies)
- She was briefly raised Mormon but is now lapsed
- Since kicking the cigs, she is emphatic about her electronic cigarette
- When she was a child, her mother threatened to send her to a convent in the Swiss Alps if she misbehaved
- She nearly quit acting after she lost a part on Alias to Melissa George