1. MC Hammer to launch search engine WireDoo
One problem with the beta version: When you try to exit the site after it freezes, it claims it’s ”too legit to force quit.”
2. Kate Winslet says her first instinct was to put on a bra before carrying Richard Branson’s mother out of burning house: ”In disastrous moments like that, you do the strangest things”
”Tell me about it,” sighed Ryan Gosling, adjusting his scorpion-adorned athletic supporter just before breaking up another street fight.
3. KFC employee denies reported request from John Travolta’s rep to reserve table for him
For that same night? Good luck! I can’t get a reservation with a week’s notice.
4. On Twitter, Adam Levine tells ”evil” Fox News to stop using Maroon 5’s music
Of course the guy who spins around in his chair isn’t a fan of the ”No Spin Zone.”
5. Kim Kardashian scores first significant big-screen role in Tyler Perry’s The Marriage Counselor, playing co-worker of lead character
She’s understandably nervous, having never tackled the occupation of ”co-worker.”
6. Mariah Carey finally shows off her twins on 20/20
Allow me to rephrase that…
7. Poison sued by pair of rock musicians for allegedly stealing four songs, including ”Talk Dirty to Me” and ”Fallen Angel”
Asked if they also plan to make a claim for ”Unskinny Bop,” the two men immediately responded, ”No, no, we’re good.”
8. Tim Burton tapped to create balloon for Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
It’s expected to be the best of the day, and if not, Burton knows someone who can take matters into his own Scissorhands.
9. Milla Jovovich blasts Summit Entertainment for not marketing ”fun family adventure” The Three Musketeers properly
She may have a point: 57 percent of audience members said they were expecting something darker, richer, and more nougaty.