In attendance: star Ed Westwick and exec producers Stephanie Savage, Josh Schwartz, and Joshua Safran.
* My French sucks, but the first-look trailer we were treated to of Blair and Serena’s Parisian adventure was très magnifique! (How’d I do?) The juiciest spoilers from the clip: Blair pushes Serena into a fountain and Blair and Chuck have a tense rendezvous inside some famous train station.
* Savage pitched Warner Bros. the idea for the pricey remote via a sizzle reel that intercut generic images of Paris with scenes from the show.
* Westwick was so “blown away” by new love interest Clemence Poesy that he had a hard time distinguishing fiction from reality. I hope Jessica Szohr isn’t reading this. On second thought, I think they broke up.
* The third episode of the season will feature a Fashion’s Night Out-themed plot.
* Asked about the extent of Michelle Trachtenberg’s commitment this season, Savage teased, “You will be seeing more of Georgina Sparks in more ways than one.” I smell nudity!
* Jenny’s return later this season will be full of “drama,” said Savage.
* When the show returns, Gossip Girl will be MIA. “[Her site] will be under construction” ahead of a major relaunch that will add “some new features she’s never had before,” revealed Savage.
* “We definitely have ideas about where we want things to end,” said Savage of the show’s eventual series finale, “but we tend to go season-to-season.” Elaborated Schwartz: “We know what the island is… Manhattan.” (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)