· The new Joan Rivers documentary, Piece of Work. Yes, she is — and we love her for it.
· The new Xbox: Look, Ma, no hands!
· Jay-Z and Stevie Wonder show Bonnaroo fans the night of their lives.
· Good news for spices: Old Spice Guy (Isaiah Mustafa) signs a deal with NBC.
· Thank you, soccer, for giving us an excuse to run a picture of Mario Lopez.
· Tweet of the week, courtesy of John McCain: ”[Snooki] u r right. I would never tax your tanning bed! Pres Obama’s tax/spend policy is quite The Situation.”
· Bad news for spices: pepper and turmeric prices on the rise.
· Worst news for spices: Ginger Spice bombs as new judge on The X Factor in Britain.
· Bravo’s Work of Art: doesn’t quite live up to its name, but who knew that watching paint dry could be so interesting? Seriously!
· LeAnn Rimes’ new album to be released on vinyl to commemorate the last time she was a relevant pop star.
· We were really hoping for an L Word spin-off starring Shane, but Showtime’s new series about real-life lesbians is the next best thing. Fingers crossed for a pillow fight!
· Michael Jackson’s dad blames the star’s mother for the King of Pop’s death. You stay classy, Joe.
· Sarah Palin says she’s never had a boob job, but adds that she did once work as the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.
· Kevin Costner says he has a machine that will clean up the BP oil spill, adding cryptically: ”If you build it, they will come.”
· Is Carmen Electra shopping for new breast implants?
· Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Britney Spears: One of these things is human. We think.
· Adam Lambert’s video for ”If I Had You.” No, for two reasons: (1) his fake ponytail, and (2) didn’t they already use that set to film Twilight?
· Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger are not engaged. Of course not. She can’t get past The A-Team either.