· We want to hang out with Cougar Town‘s Jules and Grayson. And by hang out, we mean ”stalk until they become our friends.”
· Lynn Redgrave: Bye There, Georgy Girl.
· Iron Man 2‘s Pepper Potts now tops the list of our favorite peppers in history. Runners-up: Sergeant, Dr, and jalapeno.
· The Simpsons‘ parody of Ke$ha’s ”Tik Tok.” Love Lisa waking up as P. Diddy.
· M.I.A. video depicts persecution of redheads. ”See!” says Conan O’Brien.
· Grizz’s fiancée, Feyoncé, on 30 Rock
· Warner Bros. announces Batman 3 to be released July 20, 2012. Yes, geek, we do believe you’re free that night.
· Seriously, did Ivanka Trump get every last good gene in this family?
· Brothers & Sisters may do a time warp next season — hopefully back to when the show was good.
· Jake Gyllenhaal: Prince of Big Pecs and Bad Hair
· Spotted: Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian discussing Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
· Adam Lambert: Very Michael Jackson from the waist down. Very Cher as Elvis in her ”Walking in Memphis” video from the waist up.
· We love Jimmy Fallon. What did he do to deserve hanging out with Jessica Simpson?
· Deepwater Horizon: Oil spill No. 1
· Pauly D from Jersey Shore: Oil spill No. 2
· Roman Polanski: You may have a point, but we still don’t feel bad for you.
· Mariah and Nick Cannon renew their vows. Says Cannon: ”I still promise to love you even though you looked kind of hein in Precious.”
· Jenna Jameson hopes to reunite with Tito Ortiz, and not a moment too soon: If a porn star and an Ultimate Fighting champion can’t make it work in this crazy world, there’s no hope for the rest of us.
· Michael Lohan wants to be named conservator for Lindsay after bids for Pax, Suri, and Malia Obama were turned down.