1. Justin Bieber appears on QVC, hawks new album
As an added bonus, Lisa from Virginia also got his algebra homework and a $10 gift certificate to Hot Topic.
2. Bob Barker donates $2.5 million to PETA for new L.A. office
Heard he didn’t even bother to check the actual retail price of the building.
3. NBC could save 24 from cancellation
There’s no time to be a hero, NBC! Save yourself!
4. Madonna, daughter to launch fashion label for teens
Lady Gaga plans a counterattack with Baby Gaga line, which is rumored to involve onesies covered in Gerber jars and Barney skulls.
5. J Woww says MTV doesn’t want Jersey Shore cast drinking at promotional stops
What’s next? Asking them to go to the gym and tan, but not do laundry?
6. Real Housewives‘ NeNe Leakes cancels appearance on local TV show moments before airtime
A reality star who actually turned down a TV appearance? Someone should do a show on her!
7. A group accused of burglarizing celebrity homes was also scouting pads of stars including Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, and Jacqueline Bisset
Tila Tequila was reportedly furious that her house wasn’t hit, especially since she left the key in the door and tweeted the alarm code.
8. Ghost Whisperer‘s Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy call it quits
It appeared to Hewitt that their relationship was dead even though he couldn’t see it.
9. E*Trade pooh-poohs Lindsay Lohan’s lawsuit over commercial with ”milk-oholic” baby; ad agency claims baby was named Lindsay after account team member
Also denied: reports that during shooting the baby drove a Big Wheel up on a curb full of paparazzi and became infatuated with a Fisher-Price DJ machine.
10. Heidi Montag replaces Spencer Pratt with psychic as her manager
Should’ve seen that one coming.