* A Mad Men comeback for Sal.
* A tie in the supporting actress TV category between Chloe Sevigny and Jane Lynch at next month’s Golden Globe Awards.
* A 10th season of Smallville and all the traffic that will come with it.
* More than 10 million viewers for Chuck‘s third-season premiere on Sunday, Jan. 10. (But I’d settle for 7.)
* Non-hallucinatory Huddy sex.
* A box office boost for Ragtime that ensures the sublime revival will be around at least long enough to get some Tony love.
* A federal law making talking or candy-wrapper crinkling during movies or Broadway shows a crime punishable by death.
* Success for The Smurfs Movie so massive it increases the value of my collection tenfold and paves the way for my early retirement.
* Reunion projects for Deadwood, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, and Santa Barbara.
* At least three Banana Republic stretch-pima cotton basic tees (size small).
* A satisfying conclusion to Lost.
* Someone to tell me (on the record, off the record or on deep background) the real reason this happened.
* An end to poverty worldwide. Increased fame and wealth for me me me me me!
* A gift certificate for one memory-erasing session with Damon from Vampire Diaries. Among the things I want permanently wiped from my mind: the Hank pilot, every episode of The Jay Leno Show, January Jones on SNL, USC’s 2009 football season, and Rita in the bathtub.
* An Emmy nomination and/or win for any one of the following peeps: Jim Parsons, Chloe Sevigny, Zach Gilford, Connie Britton, Kyle Chandler, Zach Levi, or John Noble.
* A Comic-Con experience that doesn’t begin with me contracting the flu and end in an emergency room.
Okay, enough about me. What did you ask Santy Claus for Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanza)? Share your own list below while there’s still time!
Photo Credit: Levi: Adam Taylor/NBC; Barkley: Christian Petersen/Getty Images; Sevigny: HBO; Laurie: Michael Yarish/Fox