Kim Zolciak, the wig-making, wine-loving contingent of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday and performed her soul-crushing single “Tardy for the Party.” Watch for yourself:
A few thoughts and questions came to mind while watching this hot mess:
1. If Kim is 28, then this song is the single of the decade.
2. W.W.S.S.?: What would Simon (Cowell) say?
3. How bad do you feel for the backup dancers who got stuck with this gig?
4. Did she think fingerless lace gloves gave her street and fashion cred?
5. Is that a wig?
6. Where is NeNe when you need her?
I have to admit, her singing on Ellen was a bit better than the tragedy that was her performance on The Real Housewives reunion show last month. That being said, I want to slap myself for giving the song any sort of legitimacy. Kim, you’re my second favorite on The Real Housewives of Atlanta (after NeNe, of course), so please just stick to Big Poppa storylines and wig parties, and we’ll forget about this horrible blip in music history, mmkay?
What do you guys think of the performance? Better, worse or who cares?