NBC’s Sunday Night Football franchise—which saw New England take on Indianapolis this past weekend—was on the top of the weekly ratings chart for the broadcast networks for the week ending Nov. 15, drawing 22.4 million viewers to watch the pigskin showdown. But the overall winner on the Top 20? Without question: CBS, which served up 12 of the shows in the Top 20. The No. 2 spot went to the high-performing network, as TV’s top scripted show, NCIS, drew 21.0 million viewers. ABC’s Dancing with the Stars was still strong, though, and landed at No. 3, with a still-distant-from-NCIS 17.6 million viewers.
The rest of the Top 20, however, packed few surprises, and is instead filled with the usual suspects, including CBS’ The Mentalist (No. 6), ABC’s Desperate Housewives (No. 10), CBS’ Two and a Half Men (No. 12), CBS’ newbie The Good Wife (No. 14), and even ABC’s long-running Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (No. 20). The one out-of-the-ordinary special that did make the list was the country star-studded CMA Awards, which landed in a plum spot at No. 5, drawing a very healthy 17.2 million viewers.
The full Top 20—complete with viewership totals—is after the jump.
1. Sunday Night Football | NBC | 22.4 million
2. NCIS | CBS | 21.0 million
3. Dancing with the Stars Monday | ABC | 17.6 million
4. CSI | CBS | 17.4 million
5. CMA Awards | ABC | 17.2 million
6. NCIS: Los Angeles | CBS | 16.2 million
(tie) 6. Dancing with the Stars Tuesday | ABC | 16.2 million
(tie) 6. The Mentalist | CBS | 16.2 million
9. Grey’s Anatomy | ABC | 14.9 million
10. Desperate Housewives | ABC | 14.7 million
11. CSI: NY | CBS | 14.5 million
12. Two and a Half Men | CBS | 14.4 million
(tie) 12. CSI: Miami | CBS | 14.4 million
14. The Good Wife | CBS | 13.4 million
15. House | Fox | 13.3 million
16. 60 Minutes | CBS | 13.1 million
17. Survivor: Samoa | CBS | 12.9 million
18. The Big Bang Theory | CBS | 12.8 million
(tie) 18. Criminal Minds | CBS | 12.8 million
20. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition | ABC | 11.7 million
More from EW.com’s Hollywood Insider: