You are mere hours/minutes away from watching a new episode of Glee, this one titled “Ballad.” To get you good and ready, we present the following teasers (and issue a SPOILER ALERT, for those who need to turn away now):
• B, as in boom box, which Finn uses to express himself at a traumatic dinner at Quinn’s parents.
• A, as in “A male duck,” which apparently is Brittany’s definition of a ballad.
• L, as in “Lean On Me,” which is one of the songs performed tonight (along with “Endless Love,” “(You’re) Having My Baby,” “I’ll Stand By You,” and a “Don’t Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl” mashup).
• L, as in look who just showed up at McKinley High—Everwood alum Sarah Drew! And, hint, she’s HOT in this role.
• A, as in alas, there’s no Sue Sylvester tonight. But she’ll be back next week, undoubtedly armed with a fresh supply of zingers.
• D, as in did you know that a rule change now requires Glee Club to perform a ballad at Sectionals? Better pair off and start practicing.
(For those who prefer a few preview clips, click here.)
Who’s watching tonight? Which two Glee Club members would you like to see duet on a ballad? And which ballad should they perform?