· Mariah + Gospel Choir + ”I Want To Know What Love Is” = Ecstasy
· The CW’s new crop of talented hotties: Nina Dobrev on The Vampire Diaries and Katie Cassidy on Melrose Place
· Fox to release soundtrack for Glee. Inner choral geek explodes.
· Ben Affleck: Yes, we believe in Boston! And bicep curls!
· Sex and the City 2 starts shooting in NYC.
· Showtime to create reality version of The L Word. Um, they have watched Top Chef this season?
· Daytime Emmy voters prove they’ve never watched TV by honoring Rachael Ray as Best Talk Show.
· Sandra Bullock grabbing Bradley Cooper’s chest: Uh-oh. Nobody can be happy about this photo.
· Duggar family prepares for baby No. 19. Octomom and Kate Gosselin curse relatively barren uteruses.
· Tyra to reveal real hair on season premiere of her talk show. How psyched will you be if she’s bald?
· Wishing we could have been a fly on the wall when Rebecca ”Threesome Naked Video” Gayheart showed up at Ellen Pompeo’s baby shower.
· John Mayer bet TMZ (for charity) they couldn’t dig up his old, pre-fame mug shot. Guess who lost!
· TV lineup for Sunday, Sept. 13: King of the Hill series finale, True Blood season finale, and MTV Video Music Awards. TiVo weeps in anticipation.
· ABC casts Debi Mazar on Dancing With the Stars and Castle — that is, until 1993 calls and wants her back.
· Chris Brown’s contrition tour
· Stacy Haiduk’s Daytime Emmy Cat Purse: Seriously, where’s PETA when you need them?