· John Hughes nostalgia
· ABC’s Shark Tank!
· Rachel McAdams glows in The Time Traveler’s Wife. You would too if Eric Bana appeared every now and then in your life. Naked.
· Chace Crawford and Taylor Lautner: OMG, he’s wearing a gray vest too! I’m so firing my stylist.
· Elizabeth Mitchell and Scott Wolf: Two cutest actors ever to appear in the same show. Can’t wait for V.
· Jordana Brewster, reminding the world that she still exists
· Bad news for karaoke and cruiseship singers: Simon Cowell to remain on American Idol for three more seasons.
· Merriam-Webster’s definition of overexposure: ”exposing (as a celebrity) to excessive publicity especially to the extent that attraction is diminished.” See also: Ashton Kutcher.
· Jon & Kate Gosselin: Maybe Katherine Jackson should be granted custody of the ”Plus 8,” too.
· Feud of the week: Jeremy Piven vs. Chris Kattan. Somewhere, 1997 dies a little inside.
· God tries to rattle Jessica Simpson with a 6.6 earthquake; she decides to proceed with her VH1 reality show anyway.
· G.I. Joe: G.I. Boring
· Shailene Woodley: The Secret Life of the American Teenager Who Gets Dressed in the Dark
· Fox to air Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage. Unless we’re seeing the babies emerge from her birth canal, we’ve seen all the footage.
· Russell Brand: Headband, check. Short shorts, check. Dignity, um…
· Number of brain cells currently residing in the Big Brother house: four…
· …That includes a neuroscientist!