Sadly, this week will always be tainted with the tragic deaths of icons Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson. Pay your respects to MJ here, then distract yourself with some of the lighter moments PopWatch had to offer this week (while doing some spontaneous ”Thriller” dancing, if at all possible):
10. The Real Housewives of New Jersey met up in an undisclosed location for their two-part reunion show. The first half left a lot of ends loose.
9. Unfortunately, the second half didn’t bring much closure either since host Andy Cohen dropped the ball with follow-up questioning.
8. In honor of Father’s Day, you shared which dad-related movie scenes affected you the most.
7. Kristen Baldwin thinks Bachelorette Jillian is finally starting to separate the men from the boys. (Or perhaps the “idiots” from the “tolerably dimwitted.”)
6. Britain’s Got Talent star Susan Boyle performed two concerts at London’s Wembley Arena after missing several shows and being hospitalized for exhaustion.
5. The first portraits of Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, and Helena Bonham-Carter from Tim Burton’s 3-D Alice in Wonderland came out on Monday, and they look pretty spectacular.
4. Kate Ward wondered if the CGI/battle scene awesomeness of the trailer for The Last Airbender allows you to forgive director M. Knight Shayamalan for any perceived white-washing in his casting decisions.
3. The Burger King Super Seven Incher will blow your mind, and something else (if you catch their drift).
2. Those parents of eight, Jon and Kate, announced their divorce on Monday. What will happen to their show?
1. Everyone’s favorite Bachelorette host, Chris Harrison, shared his thoughts on the greatest quote in the show’s history that you’ve never heard: “She knows I’ve got a foot fetish, she knows I was born with a big #$%^&.”