· Sam Worthington: From an unknown to the man who stole Terminator Salvation from Christian Bale. · Thanks to Up, we ?haven’t been this excited about balloons since ”99 Luftballons.”
· The Plus Eight
· We’re glad ?Amelia Earhart has ? been found. Amy Adams shines in the Night at ?the Museum sequel.
· The unexpectedly mesmerizing experience of watching Robert Downey Jr.‘s muscles undulate in ?the Sherlock Holmes trailer.
· Jon (Gosselin)
· Kate (Gosselin)
· Lily Allen says Susan Boyle is overrated. Susan replies, ”Lily who?”
· Bravo to develop The Real Housewives of D.C.; Michelle (Obama), it’s time to break out your audition reel.
· Larry King‘s ?739th memoir
· Kelly Rowland‘s latest single, ”When Love Takes Over,” is the jam. Now we almost forgive her for cohosting Bravo’s The Fashion Show.
· House in Ferris Bueller for sale on realtor.com. Anyone?…Anyone?
· Going green is trendy, but shooting a video for ”Ego” in the exact style ?of ”Single Ladies”? That’s not what they mean ?by recycling, Beyoncé.
· Adam Lambert‘s attire for the Idol finale: Maybe this is why he lost.
· Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott: How can we ?miss you if you won’t go away?
· Kevin Bacon‘s ?BlackBerry reportedly stolen. Entire ?world has to change phone numbers.
· Mischa Barton misses the unveiling of ?her new TV show because ?she’s shooting an ad…for Herbal ?Essences…in Moscow.
· Twitter the TV show: As if our attention spans weren’t short enough.
· Ashlee Simpson and Taylor Momsen: The apocalypse