· The choral performance of Journey’s ”Don’t Stop Believin”’ on Glee.
· Lust for Ewan McGregor in Angels & Demons has us heading to confession.
· Katherine Heigl, we love you again! Well, at least your character.
· Chicago + Moulin Rouge! ÷ the Olive Garden = the trailer for Nine
· Best non-movie name of the week: Moon Bloodgood from Terminator Salvation. · Best movie name of the week: The Men Who Stare at Goats. Unfortunately, that’s not what it’s totally about.
· Great to see you out and about, Mrs. Garrett.
· Denying you’re romantically involved with Mickey Rourke or Sean Penn.
· Gossip Girl‘s Blair and Georgina may be roommates next year. It’s like Oscar and Felix but with more estrogen and Chanel.
· Lauren Conrad pens a novel about a girl on a reality show. They always say ”Write what you know,” so it was either this or 100 Ways to Hide a Hangover.
· Filipino singer Charice performs ”Note to God” on Oprah. Treacly or touching? We’re going to go with treacly.
· Betty White calls Ryan Reynolds an ”ab-crunching jackass” in fake behind-the-scenes footage of The Proposal on FunnyorDie.com.
· Wait — which one of you starred in The Mary Tyler Moore Show?
· RIP Samantha Who?
· Kate Gosselin: Yes, her marriage is in trouble, but we’re far more concerned about her hair.
· Fergie and Taylor Momsen: Umm…how do you two know each other?
· Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy spend their hiatus from Ghost Whisperer making a movie together — because they’re totally the Liz Taylor and Richard Burton of our time. · Sadie Frost shows up for World Hepatitis Day. World wonders why Sadie Frost has a vested interest.