Entertainment Weekly

Subscribe

Stay Connected

Subscribe

Advertise With Us

Learn More

Skip to content

Article

Michael Jackson: Concert promoter threatens to halt London performances

Posted on

A New Jersey-based concert promoter is threatening to sue Michael Jackson to prevent 50 planned performances in London starting this July, reports Reuters. AllGood Entertainment contends it holds exclusive rights to the next Jackson concert, which it plans to mount on July 3, 2010, along with Janet Jackson and the rest of the Jackson Five. AllGood’s managing partner, Patrick Allocco, says Jackson and his manager have ignored a cease and desist letter concerning Jackson’s well-publicized London concerts this July, which Allocco says he aims to halt in a court filing by the end of the week. Jackson and London concert promoter AEG did not comment for the story. Last week, Jackson was sued for $44 million by a former publicist who claims she was never paid.

Comments