Greetings, PopWatchers! This week was packed so full of American Idol news that I felt bad confining Enter the Fray to only 10 stories. So, without further ado, here are the 14 most commented-on stories of this final week of April (and first day of May):
14. Sorry, Brothers & Sisters, Michael Slezak is just not that into you anymore.
13. Is Adam versus Kris the new Adam versus Danny? Check out Idolatry to find out.
11. Do as Michael Slezak does, and counter-balance the American Idol overload with some voracious reading.
10. If you go by the iTunes sales numbers that were accidentally released last week, we could be looking at an Adam/Kris Idol finale.
9. Michael Slezak asked, and Michael Slezak answered: What should the Top 5 sing for Rat Pack night?
8. Marc Bernardin asked, and Marc Bernardin … didn’t answer. But you offered suggestions as to why sci-fi shows aren’t doing too hot on TV right now.
7. Jeff Probst blogged about the latest episode of Survivor: Tocantins.
6. Snap judgment, Heroes season finale edition: Really?
5. Idolatry said goodbye to Lil and Anoop. Enter the Fray will miss Anoop much, much more. Discuss.
4. Mel Gibson stepped out with his new girlfriend. Have we forgiven him yet?
1. Kris Allen yet again usurped King Adam of Glambert on the American Idol Power List.