· Rosie resurfaces and talks about Madonna’s menopause. We missed you!
· Jon Voight gives awesome villain on 24
· No Doubt to appear on Gossip Girl spin-off. Memo to annoying Little J: Don’t speak
· Yet another thing gay men and straight women can agree on: Kris Allen of American Idol
· The poster for The Haunting in Connecticut
· 30 Rock reminds us how much we enjoy the word boobies. Seriously say it: Boobies!
· Elizabeth Berkley‘s 13-year Please Forgive Me tour continues. Latest stops: The L Word and CSI: Miami
· Before: Melissa Rivers; After: Joan Rivers
· Before: Kara DioGuardi; After: Paula Abdul
· How I Met Your Mother‘s increasingly ludicrous attempts to hide two real-life pregnancies
· From Rudy Huxtable to Madea’s sidekick
· ”Why do people want to be on MyFace?” Yes, Barbara Walters actually said that on The View
· Non-death death on Brothers & Sisters
· Pillows we don’t want to lie on: the Millionaire Matchmaker‘s lips
· Warning to The CW: We may boycott the new Melrose Place if producers cast Mischa Barton
· Worst American Idol ever releases a bad new album, begs for a date on Regis and Kelly. Can we impeach him?
· Jason Mesnick: The boy who cried ”I do”
· Kanye West praises O.J. Simpson during VH1 Storytellers. We praise our remote when it hits Kanye in the face
· Miley‘s jogging outfit
· Bullseye hereby punishes Jennifer Love Hewitt two weeks in a row for her stupid 30th-birthday stunt at Tiffany’s
· Sushigate fatigue