With Michael Ausiello hearing that ABC will renew Ugly Betty, it’s a good time to have a PopWatch town hall on the show. Here are five things I’d like to see happen:
1. Betty has another crush that’s worthy. I’m happy that Betty walked away from Jesse (Val Emmich) when it became clear that she was just a human cup of cocoa to him, but I’m also sad that he turned out to be a bit of a douche. SPOILER: As Ausiello reports, Betty will meet a sports writer (Daniel Eric Gold) at YETI in the Feb. 19 episode. Fingers crossed he actually lets her speak.
2. Archie Rodriguez needs another haircut. I liked Ralph Macchio’s chemistry with Ana Ortiz. I cannot tell a lie.
3. Justin does…something. Quick. Someone think of a story that would give Mark Indelicato more screen time. They’re very all or nothing with him.
4. Christina has her baby already. I haven’t been this ready to see someone pop since the Weather Channel’s Heather Tesch was pregnant for, like, every morning that I turned on the TV for nine months. I can’t wait to see Willy with a baby. Because then we get to see Marc with a baby. And then Amanda with a baby.
5. Willy and Daniel struggle in their new relationships, but stay in them for a while. It’s been a nice change of pace to see these two stand vulnerable in front of seemingly decent people.
The mic is yours.