Scott Brown’s hit list
1. Demi Moore shows up barefoot to a Golden Globes after-party That’s how bad the economy is: She’s saving her shoes for the Oscars.
2. In book, Alec Baldwin discusses ’80s addiction to drugs, arcade games He also did ‘shrooms with Mario and Luigi, back when that was still cool.
3. Kate Hudson tells of unintentionally punching Anne Hathaway on the set of Bride Wars ”It was such a freak thing — I accidentally went to her trailer, hid among her under-things, popped up, and knocked out one of her perfect %&@*$ teeth!”
4. ABC considers bringing back Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in prime time ”One condition,” said execs. ”No Indian guys or magical realism, or we’ll be broke in two weeks.”
5. Spielberg receives Cecil B. DeMille Award ”Hey, isn’t it about time I got a Me Award?” he said afterward. ”I’m Steven Freaking Spielberg.”
6. Starz to remake Spartacus as drama series Of course, to avoid certain copyright complications, it will be called Spartacuz.
7. Gossips report that Amanda Bynes text-messaged throughout the Critics’ Choice Awards Oh, give her a break. Back in the day, Julia Roberts used the ceremony to work on improving her Tetris scores.
8. Ione Skye gets married in India I don’t really think this is how Lloyd Dobler saw things going.
9. Jason Alexander says he wants to lose 30 pounds by September He spends 30 minutes a day reading Jerry Seinfeld’s tax returns, and the rage does all the work.
10. Fantasia Barrino strikes a deal to save her $1.1 million home She will appear with Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard at the bank’s annual dunking booth.