· Can Amy Adams do any wrong? If so, we have yet to witness it
· Title of new Kelly Clarkson song — ”My Life Would Suck Without You” — pretty much sums up our feelings about Kelly
· The F/X wizards behind Benjamin Button‘s spectacular reverse aging. Do they do house calls?
· A sentence even Mad Libs couldn’t string together: Björk tries to reverse Iceland’s financial crisis by starting an investment fund
· Worst cameo by a member of the phylum Cnidaria: the jellyfish in Seven Pounds
· Dear Centers for Disease Control, We think we caught stupid from watching the Ikki Twins on A Double Shot at Love. Is there a vaccine?
NOT EVEN CLOSE
· The person who decided that it was a good idea to end Slumdog Millionaire with jazz hands.
· Leona Lewis remakes ”Run,” a mediocre song by Snow Patrol — which causes us to remake our feelings about Leona Lewis.
· New Year’s resolution: Have more charitable thoughts about Taylor Swift.
· Taylor Swift seems to get more annoying by the day… Oops. So much for that.
· What has more empty calories: Christmas cookies or TV show marathons?