· Jamie-Lynn Sigler‘s comedic comeback. We always knew she was more talented than Maxim covers and bad TV movies.
· Jenny is killed off The L Word! (Don’t get too excited. She’ll still annoy us in flashbacks)
· Dig out the chiffon skirts and lacy shawls. Stevie Nicks and the Gang — er, Fleetwood Mac — are touring again
· Shameless sap alert: Bullseye always cries at Survivor‘s and The Amazing Race‘s family reunion episodes
· Frost/Nixon opened well. Good news for corrupt politicians in search of image rehab
· Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson. No thanks, ladies. We’d rather stay home and watch Bridezillas
· Fran Drescher wants to be New York’s next junior senator. Good luck finding zebra-print pantsuits in Georgetown, honey.
NOT EVEN CLOSE
· Late Show features a woman who can scratch the insides of her eyelids. Like the XFL and Dina Lohan, some things should just never be seen on TV.
· Worst superhero ever: The Punisher