· Gossip Girl‘s Dorota. Listen, lady: You’re TV’s best live-in housekeeper since Will & Grace‘s Rosario
· Anne Hathaway‘s rehearsal dinner speech in Rachel Getting Married. Admit it: You squirmed in your seat too
· While the economy implodes, Hollywood decides it’s time for a sequel to Wall Street
· Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio get bitten at the box office — by a chihuahua
· Aretha and Tina feud over who’s really the ”queen.” This would be funny if it weren’t so unnecessary
· Top Model‘s Mr. Jay and Miss J to travel the country giving women makeovers in CW pilot Operation Fabulous. Er…shouldn’t they give themselves one first?
· Grey’s Anatomy hospital is flooded; next up: frogs, boils, and a load of locusts.
· Hey, DirecTV: There is nothing funny about using a dead child star to pimp your product. Nothing.