· Diva charity collaboration ”Just Stand Up” may be the most perfect trifle of pop ever created
· Scramble, Facebook’s Boggle knockoff, almost makes us forget Scrabulous ever existed
· Jordin Sparks vs. Russell Brand is so much more entertaining than Jordin Sparks vs. Blake Lewis was
· We aged 30 years while watching those Jerry Seinfeld-Bill Gates Microsoft ads
· Swingtown ends its run: We’ll miss you most of all, Trina Decker
· Ricky Schroder’s wife competes on Top Design to establish her own identity. Here’s an idea: Don’t appear on TV.
· Brooke Hogan doesn’t know who Sarah Palin is… Wait, who is Brooke Hogan?
· To the creators of Entourage: We won’t make fun of Vince’s beard if you promise never to use the word Medellin again.