·Tracey Ullman‘s new persona: a pharmacist who croons Bollywood tunes. Possible side effects: Humming, uncontrollable laughter
· Matthew McConaughey as Magnum,P.I.? Time to grow some chest hair!
· Yet another excuse (besides Clueless) not to read Jane Austen’s Emma. · It’s becoming a hip-hop musical
· Deal or No Deal wants a new model. Qualifications include opposable thumbs
· Joey Fatone fatigue
· Heidi Montag endorses John McCain for president; McCain in turn totally sides with Heidi in Lauren Conrad feud
· Hilary Duff drops a scorpion in her pants for upcoming war movie. We drop our lunch.
· E! adds Pam Anderson reality show to stable of series with Dina Lohan and Denise Richards. And the fourth horseman is…?